|Commissioner and Counsellor for disabled students and students with chronic illnesses:|
|Mrs. Stefanie Knapp (Diplom-Sozialpädagogin)|
|Visitor address: Student Service, L 1,1, Room 128|
Information for Students with Disability or a Chronic Ilness
As the commissioner and counsellor for disabled students and students with chronic illnesses, I am assigned to support you in all academic matters and problems related to your illness or disability.
Our services for prospective students
- Information about the study conditions for disabled persons
- Campus tour with the commissioner
- Information about applying for a study place
- Contacts to other students with similar disabilities or chronic illnesses (as much as possible)
Our services for students
- Advising in all academic matters related to your illness or disability
- Periodic information for students with a disablility or a chronic illness
- Information about contact persons at faculties, the Studentenwerk, Bundesagentur für Arbeit etc.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me by email or phone:
|Phone||0621 / 181-1180|
Telephone Contact Hours
- Guide for handicapped persons studying at the Universities of Mannheim (in German only)
- Information provided by the German "Studentenwerk"
- "Studentwerk" of the Universities of Mannheim - Social Services ( in German only)