The list below contains a range of scholarships that are not exclusively available to students from the University of Mannheim.
- An overview of organizations for the promotion of young talent, to whom students and doctoral candidates can apply, can be found using the Stipendium Plus portal. Some foundations have liaison lecturers in Mannheim that you can contact.
- The Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM enables qualified young people to study abroad and broaden their horizons.The Baden-Wuerttemberg-STIPENDIUM for University Studentsis a program established by the Baden-Wuerttemberg Stiftung.
- The Aufstiegsstipendium offered by the Stiftung Begabtenförderung berufliche Bildung (sbb) supports
professionals with a vocational qualification in completing their first
academic degree (in German).
- The Klaus Murmann Fellowship Program run by the Foundation of German Business (SDW) is aimed at high performing students and doctoral candidates who exhibit initiative and social commitment. In addition to financial aid, scholarship holders attend interdisciplinary seminars. The Studienkolleg program is also part of the Klaus Murmann Fellowship program. It is particularly designed for students of teacher education programs.
- You can find an overview of all scholarships available on the Studieninformation Baden-Württemberg website (in German).
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) also has a scholarship database, the so-called Stipendienlotse (in German).
- The Studienkompass is a funding program for school pupils and students, which was established in 2007 on the initiative of the Accenture Foundation, the Deutsche Bank Foundation, and the Foundation of German Business (SDW). The program provides young adults with a non-academic background with intensive guidance for their studies and career.