Mail for students
Your mailboxes provide the following features:
- a list of mail addresses you want to receive, although these mails are flagged as spam. Whitelisting is not guaranteed as spam mails are perhaps already blocked by our relays.
- a list of mail addresses you do not want to receive messages from.
- filter rules which flag mails as spam and move them into the spam folder. Note: All mails will be automatically deleted from the spam folder if they are older than 30 days. Please check the spam folder if you miss any e-mails.
- Trash folder
- in this folder you find deleted emails. Note: All emails older than 30 days will be automatically deleted from this folder.
- Sent folder
- in this folder you find copies of all transmitted emails.
- all emails detected by a virus scanner are automatically stored that that folder. Note: All emails older than 30 days will be automatically deleted from this folder.