The Express Service
The Express Service is an additional service provided by the Student Services Center to spare you long waiting time and ensure quick help in administrative matters. Express Service staff Ms. Beate Willich, Ms. Jessica Cariola, Ms. Ute Wieder, Ms. Kirsten Maurer and Ms. Regina Wenz are responsible for the following services
- Application and enrolment documents
- Registration for each semester
- Transcripts of records
- Provides application forms for academic leave of absence
- Changes in name and address
- Provides application forms for registration and change in registration for exams and accepts the completed forms
- De-registration for exams
- Accepts a doctor´s note (in case you cannot take part in an exam due to illness)
- Documents for and from the International Office
- Payment of language courses and excursions (International Students)
- accepts application forms for reimbursement
- helps you find the appropriate person in charge
You can visit the Express Service during the opening hours or write an email.
Where do you find us?
L1,1 - Ground Floor, Entrance A
|Mon, Tue, Thurs||10:00||a.m.||-||12:00||p.m.||&||01:00||p.m.||-||03:00||p.m.|
Please note that the staff at the Express Service cannot provide any kind of academic advising.