Other ways to go abroad

Going abroad does not always have to be organised through an exchange programme at the University of Mannheim. For example, an internship in another country gives you a good opportunity to become familiar with a new culture. For students training to become teachers (Lehramtsstudenten) and students studying a foreign language, the option to teach abroad with the PAD or Comenius for up to a year is another great possibility.

Additionally, you can apply to a university of your choice as a Freemover student or take part in a summer school. On the following pages, you will find further information about these possibilities.



Incoming Exchange StudentsInternational Degree-Seeking StudentsOutgoing StudentsScholars & StaffContact